Some people derive great joy from maintaining their water gardens. While others, not so much. The beautiful part about adhering to the ecosystem philosophy is the fact that Aquascape water features require very little maintenance at all. However, sooner or later you will need to do a little water garden housekeeping. Whether you decide to do it yourself or hire us, this section will guide you through the basics and give you the information you will need to keep your water feature looking fantastic and running smoothly all year long.
The Pond Clinic is well known for designing, installing and maintaining some of the most beautiful natural pools, spas & water gardens in Canada. The products and methods we use are leading edge and we are constantly bringing innovative new ideas to enhance the water gardening hobby for our customers. In addition to our signature ponds streams and waterfalls, we provide a whole host of other related services including:
- Design consulting and project planning.
- Lotus Natural Spa installations & service.
- Existing water garden renovations and upgrades.
- Ornamental fish health and disease diagnostic assistance.
- Aquatic plantings.
- Rain gardens and environmentally friendly storm water management.
- Recreational swimming pond construction and maintenance.
- Decorative FountainScape installations.
- Lake & wetland aeration and water quality solutions.
For further details, visit our retail water garden centre at 2710 March Road or contact us by phone at 613-225-7663, or visit our website at www.pondclinic.com.
Pond Showcase Gallery
Pond Fun Gallery