Aquascape has released the second generation of its IonGen™ System, an electronic water clarifier solution for ponds, Pondless® Waterfalls and decorative water features.
The new IonGen™ G2 is simple to install, safe for fish and plants, not toxic to any animals that may drink from the water feature, and eliminates unsightly water conditions without the use of chemicals.
The IonGen™ G2 automatic control panel sends signals that slowly dissolve a replaceable, copper probe. This unique combination of metal ions released into the water improves water quality, clarity and drastically reduces the need for traditional pond chemicals.
IonGen™ G2 improvements include:
• Easier-to-read digital display panel.
• Greater ability to withstand outdoor elements.
• Enhanced design of the flow chamber and probe which reduces the chance of the probe bars clogging, thereby lowering maintenance.
• Tool-free probe installation.
• Keyed slot inside the flow chamber for easy, accurate installation of the probe.
“We’ve taken performance feedback from customers to make improvements on an already great product,” states Dave Kelly, vice president of product development for Aquascape. “The original IonGen™ can be easily upgraded to the new G2 control panel using the IonGen™ conversion probe wire, allowing the IonGen™ G2 panel to connect to the original style probe.”
The Pond Clinic owners, Nicholas Bott and Catherine Neville, installed the G2 into their own pond this year, with incredible success! “Not a single strand of string algae, in the entire 57,000 gallons! IT’s absolutely unbelievable!!!” gushes Nick.